We will partner with our clients to provide the highest quality service and maximize recoveries on their behalf. We will elevate the process of subrogation and inter-company arbitration by raising the bar of thoroughness and professionalism, always putting ethics and integrity first. We will capitalize on the experience of professionals possessing specialized knowledge in order to better serve the needs of the industry, and we will work with a sense of urgency that constantly demonstrates the value we place on our client relationships.
Paragon Subrogation Services, Inc., a privately held California corporation, was founded in 1995 with a goal of providing quality multi-line subrogation and arbitration outsourcing services to self-insured entities and insurance carriers. Paragon offers superior value, outstanding service, and impressive net recoveries while eliminating the costs associated with in-house subrogation.
- 1995 Ani Naccachian, a pioneer in the outsourced subrogation industry, founds Paragon Subrogation Services to provide uninsured motorist and arbitration services to leading insurers.
- 1997 Paragon recovers the first $1 million for our clients.
- 1997 Paragon audit results achieve 100 percent accuracy on client audits.
- 1998 Paragon is one of the first outsourced companies to join The National Association of Subrogation Professionals.
- 1999 Paragon recovers $10 million for our clients.
- 2001 Paragon expands services to include litigation files.
- 2002 Paragon doubles our office space to account for business growth.
- 2003 Paragon receives our 5-year certification from the National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP). Paragon becomes the only company allowed to advertise as “E-Speed Specialists.”
- 2003 Paragon files more than 14,000 arbitration files on behalf of our clients.
- 2003 Paragon becomes the largest filer of third-party arbitration claims with Arbitration Forums. Paragon ranks third in the total industry, behind State Farm and Allstate.
- 2003 All Paragon arbitration specialists are named Arbitration Forums panelists.
- 2004 Paragon implements a system allowing our clients real-time access to their files, 24 hours a day.
- 2004 Paragon recovers more than $20 million for our clients.
- 2005 Selected by Arbitration Forums to beta-test the latest version of high-speed online arbitration filing system, generating significant time savings and improving cash flow for clients.
- 2005 Paragon Subrogation Services celebrates its tenth year in business.
- 2006 Paragon launches our MedPay division with an industry-leading insurance carrier.
- 2008 Paragon enhances our online, real-time client portal to allow clients to both read and place notes within individual files.
- 2009 Paragon enhances our reporting system to enable clients to run online statistical analyses of files placed with us.
- 2010 Paragon Subrogation Services celebrates 15 years of business, continuing to be the nationwide leader in the subrogation industry.
- 2013 Paragon Subrogation Services upgrades to new state of the art web based client access system.
- 2014 Paragon Subrogation Services receives Woman Owned Business Certification from WBENC, the industry standard for third-party certification.
- 2015 Paragon Subrogation Services celebrates its twentieth year in business.
- 2016 Paragon increases office space to keep up with business growth.
- 2017 Increased our staff by 30% to meet our growth needs.
- 2021 Acquired by Fleet Response, a specialized auto TPA offering comprehensive claims management solutions, including claims, maintenance, and safety management programs for companies or organizations with large auto exposure.
Paragon maintains membership in a number of leading trade, business, and community organizations, including: